K H’s murdered out SS 29er is so ready to attack it vibrates. Built around my favorite high-rollin’ geometry—69.5° Steerer tube and 72° seat tube—this monster will carve up tasty single track.
- As with all Lucid Cycles, a custom selection of American-made True Temper steel provides a unique blend of performance and compliance
- Meaty, mud-covered tires rotate freely thanks to shapely, clearance-boosting stays and a wide 73mm bottom bracket
- The business end of this bad boy sees one of the sexier ways to tension a chain: PMW stainless steel sliding dropouts
- Gussets and collars in all the right places ensure big-mountain reliability—what we call: Wasatch Strength
- Durable finish by Steel Coating